RE: RE: RE: Vent Fan only works on high

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 01:20:49 EDT

On Wed, July 19, 2006 8:35 pm, Ted Wiegandt wrote:

> Josh, I seem to be blind or stupid this week. Was it on the drivers side or
> behind the center console or what? Thanks for your help.

On my truck (a 2000) it was on the firewall in about the center, about a foot
behind the two center dash vents over the radio. I can't see being able to
access it without removing the dash. You might want to call the dealer first
to be sure that yours is in that same location. It's a pain to get the dash
out.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.