[National DML Meet] Last post from Lone Duck

From: Jason (jason.blog@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 09:59:39 EDT

   =20 Norah and I are enjoying our LD breakfast, and I thought I'd log
   in and mak= e a quick post. We're the last stragglers left in the
   area. My parents le= ft for home yesterday afternoon, Walt & Ingrid
   and Mike left the day be= fore that, and everyone else was gone by
   Saturday. It's weird to be around= camp without any DML shenanigans
   going on. There's a large church group p= ulled in to the group area.
   They've built a virtual city in there, but as = near as I can tell
   they don't have any plans to do anything other than hang= around camp.
   Our setup was elaborate enough for the amount of time we spe= nt
   there. Oh, and they do have a pop-up trailer in there. When I talked
   t= o LD, they told me the group area was for tents only, but I guess
   pop-ups c= ount as tents.
   I have lots I want to post, I just haven't been v= ery dilligent about
   logging in to post it while on vacation. I get in to= "unplugged" mode
   pretty quickly, and given a choice between sitting around= a camp fire
   and walking up to the office to use a computer, I've been taki= ng the
   fire. I'm going to go back and fill in the details from our perspec=
   tive after we get home. Blogger allows for the date of posts to be
   altered= , so I'm going to fake the posting dates in order to keep the
   overall recor= d in order. That'll make it difficult for anyone to
   find the new posts, so= once I'm done I'll post another post linking
   to my previous posts. Postha= ste.
   We're already looking forward to the next meet. Any ideas?= :-)
   --
   Posted by Jason to <= a
   href=3D"http://dmlmeet.blogspot.com/2006/07/last-post-from-lone-duck_2