Re: wrecked the neon

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 20:26:36 EDT

Not to worry, they're a dime a dozen. Here's one that like mine (the
one we talked about at camp). Someone said there's a $2800 reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Neon-1997-Neon-ACR-SCCA-SSC-race
-street-car-race-ready_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6413QQihZ020QQitemZ300
010479528QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

-----------

I'm not home a full day and look what happens...
About an hour and a half ago I was driving through a car dealers lot
looking at cars (guys version of window shopping)...looked to me left -
started turning right, foot on the brake, no idea how fast I was going..

maybe 10, 11, whatever... was good enough to take out the hood, bumper,
radiator, and support and who knows what else. I can't get the hood
open. Plowed nose first into the concrete base of a lamp post. F'ed up
my left hand when it was jammed into the steering wheel.
Yippy...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine