RE: Re: Rock Auto ball joints

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 00:05:35 EDT

Yeah! "Used to be able" is right. My old knees are so bad now from
crawling around on concrete floors working on bikes long before those nice
stands were invented. We used to actually make lifts out of old crash bars
to get them up off the kickstands but my body has not yet forgiven me for
all that fun we had.

Thanks Bob!

Rascal