Re: OT: Small engine repair

From: Jonathan Ross (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 13:45:09 EDT

Jon,

I'd try replacing the spark plug, checking the fuel lines, and taking the
flywheel off and cleaning the points with a feeler gauge.

Gap the new plug at .035, and you should be good. The thing with small
engines is that they're pretty near bulletproof, as long as you keep good
gas and enough oil in them.

Hope this helps.
-(The other) Jon