Re: Update on the Neon and other stuff.

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 17:46:05 EDT

Tom I hate to be the one to break this to you, but
that bike is going to start costing you a lot more
money....like about a ton of cash. You don't realize
until you start riding on a regular basis how
addictive riding a motorcycle is. You got a 360 now.
You ride that and in 6 months to a year you're gonna
want something bigger. Then you're gonna start looking
at more and better gear. New helmet, gloves, jacket,
tank bag, the list goes on and on. In my humble
attempt to help you save money, e-mail me off list.
I've got an Eclipse Tank Bag I'd be willing to give
you if you're interested. Just pay for the shipping.
Its in good shape, I just got a magnetic one that's a
bit bigger. I can also give you the website of a
accessories place in Ohio that I've done almost $1,000
worth of business with in the last 3 months for my
bike. Now having said all that, I have 2 important
pieces of advice for you, one that can save your life.
1st: Get and wear a good quality helmet all the time.
2nd: Schedule and attend the Motorcycle Safety
Foundation riders course. Anything after that is
secondary. Dedicated riding jacket, gloves, boots,
etc. can wait. Those two things should and can not
wait. I think I speak for the entire DML here in
saying we want you around for a long, long time.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Ray Irons

Rocks may be for skipping, and you might be about the
mud. I here for the twisties!