RE: Was :Update on the Neon Now: OT Bikes

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 22:48:39 EDT

Well, I understand what you mean about helmet laws, but if you dig a little,
you will find that people in car accidents have more head injuries than
bikers, of course there are more of them and all that, but still, if its
head injuries we want to prevent...see what I mean?

I am pro choice over age 21, but then I also feel that way about seat
belts...(Dak related). It's the Libertarian in me I guess. Just ride safe,
keep your eyes and wits about you.

Rascal