Re: Attn: DBDoMPfIWUMOT

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 00:12:20 EDT

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
>
> Take a look at this site and do some reading before you go out & bomb around
> "Cheeseheadland" on your scoot...
>
> http://www.msgroup.org/DISCUSS.asp
>
> There's some really good tips - that just might save your butt - if you
> scroll down the left side...
>
> Bob (DAKSY) Smith
> DAKSY2K on AIM
> 2K SY Dakota Sport +
> V-6 4 x 4 5 speed
> 2K05 HD 883C YP
>
> http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/
> Averill Park, NY

Hey Bob - thanks for the link my friend. Very good reading there. I
like the tip about staying off to the slight left of the lane making
sure that you "own" it. Thats the kind of tip that a new rider needs.

Still waiting for them to call me... they are waiting on the 2nd car kit
so they can rebuild them and try starting the engine. I'm antsy!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine