4.56 Gears For 7.25 Axle

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2006 - 21:51:19 EDT

Until I saw this ad on one of the Mopar boards, I thought they were custom
only. Apparently Mopar did sell them at one time. I thought a Gen I or Gen II
Dak 4x4 owner might be interested - or a 4 cylinder 2wd guy. Not my parts but
a very interesting find.

"NOS 4.56 Gearset For 7.25 Rear, West Texas.

This 4.56 gearset was intended to accompany a bunch of speed equipment to be
installed in a '64 slant six Dart GT, but none of the parts ever was
installed. They've been in storage for years.

The gearset, complete with printed installation instructions, still is in the
Direct Connection Chrysler Performance Parts box and carries Part Number
P4007003.

Asking $200, plus shipping.

bmorgue@hotmail.com"

Bill White - http://www.revelation320.org

'02 Dak, RC, 2wd, 4.7, Auto, 3.55 Peg Leg, KRC TB, KRC Intake