Re: Re: Transmission Work

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 21:38:36 EDT

Now come on; I work at a dealership.. and I too say take it to a third party
shop. The dealer will have to return it to OEM specs; while the 3rd party
shops can make the little mods and alterations that make them last so much
longer, take much more abuse, and cost much less all at the same time.
Aaron