Re: 4x4 Dakota Suggestions

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 22:13:01 EDT

I went a drove a really nice Dakota today.

It was a 2004 Quad Cab 4x4, auto trans, and the 4.7L V8.

It is black with a silver/grey lower portion and fender flares.

SLT, power everything, AC, PS, PW, PDL, Power mirrors, Cruise, AM/FM/CD,
Keyless entry, etc.

NICE POWER! It had a full K&N intake and a custom, throaty exhaust. It was a
custom exhaust that exited out of the rear passenger side lower portion of
the bed, like the exhaust pipes had a custom mount and bracket through the
body! It was sweet and FAST!

The glove box stated it has 3.55 gears and a rear 'Corporate 9' axle and
front '205MM' axle.

Top of the line tonneau (which would be sold for a cap) with Rhino Liner.

The truck only has 11,600 miles on it and they want $19,500.

It does have one down side: 20' Gitano chrome rims and LT275/45R20 tires! I
could sell the tires and rims and get some nice offroad tires and find some
stock rims somewhere.

The interior and body are flawless. Brand new rotors and brake pads
installed by the dealer last week. I wonder why this was done though since
the truck only has 12,000 miles on it?