RE: Question (nunmber 4) regarding AC

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 08:29:57 EDT

Check to make sure you have freon in it. I had a leak in my Evaporator and
it went from working to not working over night. My guess is your compressor
won't engage due to the low pressure switch. If it has Freon then check to
make sure your getting power to the compressor clutch.
I've heard of guys jumping the low pressure switch to see if the compressor
would run but, I've never tried it.
--Hop
'97 CC 318 4x4
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=7643