Re: Daktoberfest?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 10:02:52 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

: Jon wrote:
:>
:> Just figured I'd check to see if there is any interest in doing
:> a Daktoberfest this year? I know there was some talk about it earlier
:> in the year and we weren't sure what with the national meet and all.
:> I just happened to notice today that if we were going to do it, it
:> would probably only be a little over a month away, so I figured I'd
:> better check to see what sort of interest there might be, if any, so
:> that I can start planning for it if we're gonna do it.
:>
:> Thanks!
:>

: I'm game! Lets set a date quick. The more time I have in advance to
: request a weekend off the better. With any luck I'll have Christine
: ready THIS time.

   Cool. :-)

   I was thinking maybe have it near the beginning of October as
opposed to the end, just for warmer weather and hopefully less chance
of rain? I'm open to suggestions though; if there is anyone who
would be planning on coming and they know that certain weekends in
October are bad for them, just let me know and we can probably work
around it.

--
                                          -Jon-