Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 22:32:25 EDT

Jon wrote:

> Just figured I'd check to see if there is any interest in doing
> a Daktoberfest this year? I know there was some talk about it earlier
> in the year and we weren't sure what with the national meet and all.
> I just happened to notice today that if we were going to do it, it
> would probably only be a little over a month away, so I figured I'd
> better check to see what sort of interest there might be, if any, so
> that I can start planning for it if we're gonna do it.
>
> Thanks!

I'm game! Lets set a date quick. The more time I have in advance to
request a weekend off the better. With any luck I'll have Christine
ready THIS time.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine