Re: Daktoberfest?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 11:05:36 EDT

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

: Terrible Tom wrote:
:> Oh by the way Jon? I still want to come to Daktoberfest this year,
:> but I kindly beg, that you let me drive this...
:>
:> http://jonsteiger.com/WWW/WILLYS_CJ2A/index.html

: Schweeeeeeeet! Congrats! Tom, if anything, I'm sure Jon will be
: selling tickets to all of us who want to try driving it.

 Yes, available on sale for a limited time - only $10,000 per minute! ;-)

: Jon, I used to have a pretty good book called "The Jeep Owner's Bible":
: http://tinyurl.com/lrf8c It'd* *be worth picking up a copy, especially
: since you have two of 'em now.

   Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it. I did order a copy of Jim
Allen's book (partly for the Willys serial number data which is in
there to show the DMV to correct the title; I figured I'd have better
luck with a published book than a printout from a web site). I've
already learned a ton though, thanks just to reading and searching
for stuff on-line. :-)

:> I should have known something was up when he changed his 'sig line to
:> "Miscellaneous Mopars"... hehehe

: It's finally happened... Jon's signature has collapsed under the weight
: of his vehicle collection :-).

  Heh! Yeah, I've been thinking about changing it for a while;
it was becoming a wee bit ostentatious. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-