Re: Dash Light diagram

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 23:08:56 EDT

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the response. With some creative thinking and a flashlight, I
was able to see what the hidden dash lights were:

      Door Ajar Security Trans Temp Gate Open Air Bag Check Gagues Brake
Seat Belt
      Check Engine Cruise ABS Gas 4WD Part-Time 4WD Full Time Low Wash OD
Off

With this being said, I replaced the bulbs for the Cruise (don't have it)
with the one for 4WD Part Time and did the instrument panel diagnostics. No
light for my 4WD light.

Since it went out gradually, I didn't think this was it. Can anyone else
suggest what to check?

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 180 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires