Re: Window Vent Visors

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 23:00:14 EDT

Kyle Kozubal wrote:

> I am looking for a 4 pc set of vent visors for my '04 Quad Cab.
>
> I am uncertain which version to get, the 'in-channel' version or the
> typical outside adhesive version.
>
> I like the look of the in-channel version, but want to make sure they
> stick and hold.
>
> THANKS!
> '04 Dakota QC SLT
> 4x4, 4.7L V8
> K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 Series
> Rhino Liner

The in channel versions look cool, and are easier to install and are not
permanent.

The stick on ones work better, are much more durable, still look good,
and are [comparatively] permenant.

I had the channel ines first until one blew out going down th highway,
now I have the stick on and could not be happier.