Re: Window Vent Visors

From: y2kblackdak@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 00:13:10 EDT

I had the in-channel ones on my '00 Dak, and they never gave me problems with
flying out....to be fair though the one on the passenger side stayed in 'cuz
the window was never down!

That said, I think weathertech or something along that line is the name of the
company that makes the decent in-channel ones....I don't like the stick on's
just in case ya have to take them off/out for some reason.

just my rambling .02

-mike