Putting PW,PL & CC in a 2000 Dak

From: Y1topbanana73@netscape.net
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 07:18:19 EDT

I might be buying a 2000 Dakota Sport CC, 2wd, 4.7L, 5 spd (YES I FINALLY FOUND A STICK), but it doesn't have PW, PL, or CC. I figure the PW & PL shouldn't be too bad (swap in all hardware or whole door), but the cruise I'm not too sure about. I know w/ the Cherokee's, you can just buy a kit and it's an EASY install. Does anyone know if DC offers the same thing for the Dakota's? If not, how tough would it be to put in cruise?

Thanks!
Bill M

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.