Re: Stock Rear 4x4 Suspension; Lift Blocks?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 11:40:46 EDT

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Kyle Kozubal wrote:

> Can anyone verify the rear stock suspension setup on for an '04 Dakota 4x4?
>
> Did it come with or without factory lift blocks, or are the leaves supposed
> to sit right on the rear axle?
>
> How many leaves are in the stock spring pack?

stock Dakota 4x4 has no blocks, spring-over-axle, I think it's a 5 leaf
pack but I'm not 100% positive on that. You might find a picture of the
leaf pack of my '98 if take a quick look through my SAS album at
http://home.tepidcola.com/gallery - should be under wrenching there
someplace.

(yes, still need to get my CO pictures up. might end up doing that this
weekend, don't know yet)

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |