It's not too late to sign up for THE 2006 DML FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE... three more teams would be perfect!!!

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 17:02:10 EDT

We still need players!!!

Need one more to have an even number of teams (8)... three more would give
us 10 teams!!!

Sign up now!!!

Draft can be live or autodraft... date can be changed if necessary!!!

Yes, that’s right!!! It’s time for the fourth annual DML Fantasy Football
League!!!

This league is open to DML members only… and the best part it’s FREE!!!

We had a fun time last year…  this year should be even better!!!

The link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

The league ID# is 415966 and the Password is 61hemi

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to e-mail me…

Tom “Slick” North
DML Fantasy Football League Commissioner
Owner – Texas Turbos