Re: BS or not?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 16:56:32 EDT

On Fri, August 25, 2006 4:30 pm, Bob Tom said:

> Just out of curiosity, how does Canadian Tire fit into this?

They have them on sale. I get e-mail updates with their specials, and this
week it's the featured product.

Lemme see here... the "sedan" version is normally $300, on sale for $200. The
"SUV" version is normally $350, on sale for $250. If it really works as
advertised, that's pretty reasonable when you compare it to the cost of an
annual Krown rust spray times however many years you keep a vehicle.

I'm not considering buying one, I was just curious when I saw it if there was
anything to it other than hype. Thanks for the info.