Re: Rear Brake Line

From: ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 22:22:31 EDT

Ray,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, my research/internet search had already determined
that I'm going to have to bend and/or make my own lines.

Do you know what the line size is? I'm thinking that it is 3/16. How about
the tube nut/fitting size? I thought that it would be SAE; however, the 1/2"
flare nut wrench was very sloppy on the nut, but the 12 mm fit good. Makes me
kind of think that things are metric not SAE.

I'm thinking about getting a 25 foot roll of steel line from Summit and bending
and flaring my own line. That way it is all in one piece.

If I have the piece lines together, I'm thinking about the Russell perfomance
braded stainless lines. You can get those from 9" to 53".

Garret