Re: Gen II Dakota Travel Bug (Travel Bug Dog Tag) in Fountain Park Cache

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 02:33:18 EDT

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:

> The Gen II bug has past by DML HQ and has parked in MA about 25 miles from my
> house. Should I be mean and go retrieve it. I can take it to FL on Oct and
> leave it somewhere for Mike to find. LOL!!

Hahaha!

I'll be in the Orlando area for my company's first ever user conference.
I'm guessing I'll have absolutely zero time to go caching while there...
but I think if I were you that's *exactly* what I'd do ;-)

(I really wish the GPS V had better waypoint management, I don't want to
pollute my real, useful waypoints with a bunch of caches, nor do I want to
always be using it with a laptop. a better solution to that problem would
rock.)

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |