Re: Something About Brake Lines

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 01:45:04 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> ok... I think the soap box is looking a little exhausted with me up here
> so long.. time to sleep...

One thing I forgot, NAPA sells what they call an "unkinkable" brake
line. Or a "poly armor". I used them in a few sections on Christine.
I'm sorry I didn't use it on all of them. Basically its a brake line
that you can sit and twist in a pretzel all day long and not have it
kink. I don't know just how it works... but it works. I replaced a
tricky little section at the rear ABS proportioning valve, which
required a few tight bends. Worked wonderful. Not all stores carry it
yet, so you may not be able to find it in stock.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine