Re: Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 01:40:31 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:
> If it's the one of the two latter weekends in October, I'm in.
>
> I know, I know, I've said that I would be going several years running, but
> this year, I actually budgeted and planned for a vacation weekend over one
> of the last two weekends in October.
>
> Barring acts of whoever you worship' or vehicle malfunctions, I will be
> there.
>
> Chris Reck
> Bloomington, IL

Ok - looks like you *are* planning on making it out - awesome...

One thing I just remembered tonight, is that I have a wedding to attend
in October. Don't remember what the date is - I'll have to look.... I
sure hope this isn't going to conflict with my plans.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine