Re: Daktoberfest - October 27-28

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 10:55:52 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

: "Digger" wrote:
:> I really wish some of the Dakota meets were in/around
:> Chicago.It would only be a 150 mile run for us.We
:> simply dont have the time/money to drive 600+ miles
:> one way to an event...We arent like most of the 'suit
:> & tie" dudes on here

: Suit and tie? LOL You obviously have never been to a DML event before

  I was gonna say - "Are you on a different DML list than I am?" ;-)

: :) Standard DML Dress Code is something along the lines of T-shirt and
: jeans... and usually a Dodge related shirt at that heh.

   Heheh! Yeah, and at the end of the day, sometimes its hard to
tell exactly what someone is wearing through all the mud. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-