Re: Daktoberfest - October 27-28

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 11:02:15 EDT

andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:
: On 8/28/2006 15:40, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
:>
:> So I guess unless I goofed something up and there are any
:> objections, lets shoot for the last weekend in October - Friday
:> the 27th and Saturday the 28th...
:>

: Got it on my calendar, though I'll only be able to do a day trip.

   Yep, I suspect that is probably going to be the case for most
folks, but it sounds like the 2 day thing works out better for some
of the people travelling longer distances. I don't know how many
people will actually be here on Friday, but we can still ride the
trails, kick back, work on trucks if necessary, and of course get
in twice the bonfire action of everybody else. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-