Re: Re: Daktoberfest - October 27-28

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 07:10:30 EDT

Tom,

No, you can't dress Christine up as a frog again.

Hey, email me your address. I want to mail those tapes back to you. I haven't
been able to dub them because the one Hi8 camcorder I have access to turned out
to be broken. Right now, Ingrid and I are all tied up with the house. We have
the mortgage people lined up and are just waiting on the appraisal report from
the appraiser.

Walt