RE: Pro Comp Wheels

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 07:17:41 EDT

  The 265/75R16 tires should fit. I'm running that size on '02 4x4. The
rears clear no problem. The fronts, on stock rims with stock backspace
they fit fine.. At least until I hit that deer and pushed the left side
back and it rubbed. I just cut off the offending piece and drove on. I'm
building a new 11ga steel bumper as a replacement so the cracked and cut
plastic is going soon.

   Different backspacing may change how they fit in the front but there is
plenty of room for these tires in the back.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."