RE: Something About Brake Lines

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 10:42:40 EDT

Jamie Calder wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Did you happen to check warehouse stock or get part numbers on the
> Poly Armor lines? I know you're a busy guy and I'm not trying to bug
> you (too much).
> Just a refresher, the ones I need are for a '94 4X4. Proportioning
> Valve to splitter (25") and the 2 from the splitter to the rubber
> lines (53" and 20"). As you know the one from the proportioning valve
> has a larger fitting.
>
> Thanks for all you help Tom!
>
> James

Hi, no man... I didn't get a chance yesterday. Yesterday was a cluster
fsck and a half. Its on my list of stuff to do for today - sorry its
taking me so long!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine

No problem Tom! I know you got problems (like the Ram). My last post I said it's a '94 4x4. Well it just aged 2 years. It's a '96 4x4.

Thanks!