Re: Brake Bleeding

From: ctandc (ctandc@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 10:23:40 EDT

I mentioned gravity bleeding,..which technically is the easiest, cheapest,
oldest way.

But since this is a mailing list, and most of us have 'mine as well'
disease...when you're working on the brakes, you mine as well add Russell
Speed Bleeders. I've used them in race cars, trucks, project vehicles and
they've always worked great.
http://www.russellperformance.com/auto/brake/sb-dodge.shtml