RE: Brake Bleeding

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 11:24:57 EDT

Funny you mentioned that. I just returned from Advance Auto to exchange the
wrong size adaptor for the proportioning valve they gave me and picked up a
couple check valve Speed Bleeders for the calipers in the "Help" section but
they didn't have them for the wheel cylinders. David's reply gave me the
idea, same suggestion as yours.

Thanks