Re: Anyone Running 275/70R16 Tires????

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 10:56:17 EDT

Hey, Kyle...

<snip> That is pretty good mileage on the tires.<snip>

I got 70K on the first set of 32 x 11.50 BFG TA KOs, & probably could've
gotten anothe 5 - 10K - IF "The Hawk" wasn't approaching. The DAKSY was
starting to get a tad squirrely in the rain & I figgered I'd better not risk
it in the Great White NorthEast. As wide as the tires are, they bite like a
mutha in the snow, when the 4x4 is engaged. Like you said, the wider profile
add to the DAK's bulldog stance.

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +