Re: Ram getting even worse

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 18:41:30 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
: I want to buy a scan tool... I looked through the books at work today
: breifly, and I can pick up some professional shop style equipment but
: for almost $400. Thats a leeetle more than I can afford. Does anyone
: have any suggestions for an alternative? Jon? What software program did
: you use on Adams Dakota back in 2002, when he had problems? I don't
: have a Wintel platform computer I can use however. ALmost thought of
: buying Bill Whites laptop - but if I'm going to drop $200 for that plus
: software - I may as well buy a full fledged scan too...

   Sorry for the delayed reply; looks like Jason has you covered
though with several other products which weren't available back when
I purchased the program I have. The one I used is made by EASE, its
Chrysler specific, and as I recall it was about $300. So there are
definitely better options out there now. Wow, I just realized that
my software is 8 years old! Time flies when you're having fun.

--
                                          -Jon-