Re: [National DML Meet] Hey, Look what I found!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 21:17:21 EDT

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> OK, I admit, I'm mean sometimes. I'm currently sitting in a Geocaching event
> at a restaurant about 15 minutes from my house here in CT. And I by chance
> happen to have a travel bug that I need to drop (the Gen II Dakota). Well, I
> was just introduced to another geocacher who just happens to be leaving for AZ
> tomorrow. Since poor little Christine has yet to log any mileage, I've decided
> to give her a chance and send Ray's Dakota back west. LOL.
>
> Walt
>
> In article <ed1q4d$eiq$3@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:
>

>>Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:
>>
>>: LOL, I can set it's parking brake by dropping it in an obscure cache
>
> somewhere.
>

>> Heheh! Probably a good thing we never got around to setting up a
>>pool for the race. ;-)

Geeze, Ray's truck is going to be due for an oil change here hehehe

that IS mean Walt LOL. The goal is to get them back to jons right? You
are basically saying "hey travel bug, you're like, too fast man, we're
setting you back a few car lengths... try again!"

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine