Re: [National DML Meet] Hey, Look what I found!

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 20:31:29 EDT

OK, I admit, I'm mean sometimes. I'm currently sitting in a Geocaching event
at a restaurant about 15 minutes from my house here in CT. And I by chance
happen to have a travel bug that I need to drop (the Gen II Dakota). Well, I
was just introduced to another geocacher who just happens to be leaving for AZ
tomorrow. Since poor little Christine has yet to log any mileage, I've decided
to give her a chance and send Ray's Dakota back west. LOL.

Walt