RE: Fuel Problem

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 14:06:42 EDT

If I use the aluminum tubing, I suppose I can compression couple the new
line to the old line near flared ends (if they're in good shape). Then I
wouldn't have to worry about a new flare tool and doing 10 flares before
getting it right :).

I can see the quick connects near the fuel rails. Are they the same near
the tank also?

Thanks,
Top Poster James