RE: Utility Trailers

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 13:48:16 EDT

Chris,
I am actually looking to find a 1/4 ton-1/2 ton military surplus trailer for
a winter resto project.

They have a ton of neat little features, look really cool, can carry a
really decent amount of weight, and can be found relatively cheap.

Surplus trailers can be found in the 1/4 ton, 1/2 ton..........all the way
upto to a 2 ton trailer. The trailers themselvers weigh alot, but are built
exceptionally well and will last forever.