RE: Fuel Problem

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 15:44:44 EDT

Update:

After a closer look, maybe I don't have a return style system. There are 2
lines that come out from the pump. The larger one goes to the fuel rail and
the smaller one goes the EVAP can lines.
So it looks as though I need the returnless pump. Is the a provision in the
returnless pump for the EVAP line? Because it looked like there was only
one port in the picture.

Thanks,
James