Re: Fuel Problem

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 19:12:10 EDT

"Jamie Calder" <jcalder3@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

: BUT..My '96 has 2 fuel lines going from the pump to the fuel rail! I also
: thought the return style was stopped in '95. Maybe this was one of the last
: of the few '95 chassis used for '96.

  I know you've already answered this question later in the thread :-)
but I just wanted to chime in to say that 1994 was the first year for
the returnless fuel system on Dodge trucks, so only the 1993 and earlier
will have the return line and external pressure regulator.

--
                                          -Jon-