Re: Brake Bleeding

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 17:24:37 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Did I mention that I hate bleeding brakes? :-)
> Hey, if anybody has any easier ways to do it, I am all ears! :-)

Ok, Mr Ears, try this:
  Gravity is your friend... put 4 tubes, one on each bleeder, with the
other ends taped into into 4 old pop cans/bottles. Crack all four open,
then gently open the MC. Look back every 5-10 minutes or so and keep
the MC full. After 30-40 minutes you will have added about a pint of
brake fluid, and not only will your brakes be bubble free, they will
have new juice...