Re: What Hits/What Fits; 4x4 Tire Size

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 23:48:43 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> I suppose I could probably also find a spot
> around here someplace to stash a set of rims until the BBQ if
> that helps at all. Maybe toss them in the truck or the
> back seat of the Coronet; there's nothing else in there at
> the moment.

LMAO!! Running outta space finally Jon? Must be getting crowded in The
BArn if 4 rims have to go in the back seat of the Coronet! Where ya
storing the flattie? In the bed of the CTD?? hehehe

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine