Re: What Hits/What Fits; 4x4 Tire Size

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 19:01:04 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

: Seriously though, Kyle, if you want them, go for it, I have no real
: dibbs on these, I only really wanted the rims, so I could mount a set of
: road-ish tires for highway running. The fact that Mike has a decent set
: of Yoko's on them has actually made both of our lives difficult. That
: and F'd up work Schedules...

    If it would help, I'd be glad to dismount 'em for Mike at
Daktoberfest. I suppose I could probably also find a spot
around here someplace to stash a set of rims until the BBQ if
that helps at all. Maybe toss them in the truck or the
back seat of the Coronet; there's nothing else in there at
the moment.

--
                                          -Jon-