Re: Utility Trailers

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 00:27:11 EDT

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
: Miles D. Oliver wrote:
:> www.colemans.com
:>
:> I like the site above, only thing that I found amusing is..
:>
:> You can use their 'online cart' feature and add a 2 1/2 ton Truck,
:> then checkout. ;-)

: Only $7000? What a bargain. I like this part:

: "This item cannot be shipped via UPS or US Mail"

: Doesn't say anything about FedEx... LOL

  Sounds like a loophole to me! :-) You wouldn't want to use
UPS to ship it to Canada anyway; I'd hate to see their customs
brokerage fee on a deuce and a half! ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-