00 Dak - What's it worth

From: Bill Maurits (y1topbanana73@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 14:44:16 EDT

I finally found a truck that's sort-of close to what I had, so please
tell me what you think...

00 Dakota CC Sport, Green, Grey int, 2wd, 55 K miles, 4.7L, 5-spd,
3.55 OPEN rear, trailer hitch (not factory) Fog Lights, CD, MANUAL
windows, locks, & mirrors, NO CC, NO Tilt.

The truck runs strong and drives well, and has had all 4 ball joints
replaced recently.

The interior of the truck is FILTHY and would ALOT of cleaning. It's
not "never been cleaned" dirty, but more like "someone took it to a
dusty construction site for a month" dirty. It needs 4 tires from the
ball joints and alignment being trashed. Other than that, the truck is
in relatively good shape.

The guy is asking $8300, says he owes $7500. I'm thinking it's not
worth a dime over $7000, maybe a little less. Opinions please???

Thanks!

Bill M