RE: RE: Your Dakota: Just a truck or a part of your life

From: y2kblackdak@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 00:03:32 EDT

He's right....My '04 QC is a part of my family.....and I would be absolutely
LOST without it. Had a 2005 and wound up going back to my '04....thats how
much i love these trucks!! Pretty bad when every payday I'm wondering what i
can do to it...

Even if its $4 a gallon for gas, I'll still be driving mine
everyday/everywhere....

 I think it's safe to say that there are a few of us that like to think of