RE: RE: Your Dakota: Just a truck or a part of your life

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 23:23:49 EDT

I think it's safe to say that there are a few of us that like to think of
our Dakotas as members of the Family........ but some would think we are
Certifiable!

I have no plans of selling either of mine, if that tells ya anything! lol

Ron
01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project