Auto trans problems?

From: Bill Maurits (y1topbanana73@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 13:06:51 EDT

Have any of you automatic guys w/ 98-01 Dakotas had any major problems
w/ your transmissions? Are you happy w/ the way they shift, downshift,
and perform? Do they shift consistantly? Any thoughts? Keep in mind
that I'm selling my 04 HEMI Ram beacuse I HATE the way the auto trans
acts, slush-shifts, and all around performs poorly.

I've been trying to find a used 2WD Manual trans Dakota, but I am not
happy w/ either the choices of trucks or the distances I have to drive
to go look at them.

Thnaks

Bill M