RE: Auto trans problems?

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 18:06:02 EDT

I have 160,000 miles on my 98 2wd auto. I got it with 60k miles on it and
when at that time, it would stick in second gear from time to time. I had
the trans serviced, flushed completely and it has been just great ever
since. I have it serviced at the dealer every 30k miles and I think that is
why I have gotten such good luck with it. I have done some heavy towing
from time to time with it when I moved from GA to KY. Each time I have it
serviced, I have it fully flushed, not just a fluid change. I also have an
LSD rear chunk and I service it each 60k. Its been a terrific truck and I
have no plans so far to trade it in. I inherited the truck from my late
brother-in-law who lived in Texas.

Rascal